Prior to your permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field of color analysis and makeovers, we ensure that the correct colors and styles are chosen for you, however you are part of the decision-making process.
- Permanent cosmetic enhancements sometimes require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results, you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application.
- Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to 7 days.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Please wear your normal make-up to your enhancement appointment.
- A sensitivity test will be performed unless waived upon request.
- Do not use Retin-A skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Do not take omega3 or fish oil supplements 1 week before treatment.
- No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- Do not take aspirin, Ibuprofen or any other blood thinning medications 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before your procedure. Do not drink coffee, energizing or any other caffeinated drinks the day of treatment.
For Eyebrow Enhancements
- Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
- IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
- Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than 5 days prior to your enhancement.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your enhancement.
For Lip Enhancements
- If you prone to cold soars or sun induced blisters, it is advised to use your prescription medication a week prior and two weeks after treatment.
- If you have a cold soars or fever blisters outbreak prior your lips enhancement appointment, please contact our office immediately and reschedule the treatment.